Our law firm is at the heart of this community.
The law firm of Riddle & Associates is located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts. Our attorneys have been providing effective legal advice to clients throughout Worcester County, Massachusetts in the area of Family Law and Criminal Defense since 1982. We have a tradition of quality service, professional representation and a commitment to results. Our experienced attorneys understand that every case is unique and every client presents a different set of concerns. At our initial consultation we will take the time to understand your objectives and concerns and develop a customized solution to your legal needs.
A talented team of legal professionals committed to
personalized attention and powerful representation.
Learn Your Options.
Understand Your Rights.
We understand that you may not want others to know you have consulted an attorney. Your discussion is kept in strictest confidence. We take the time to listen to your legal matter, and explain the process step-by-step. We explore your options and always aggressively protect your interests.
Our attorneys serve the entire Worcester County region including the areas of Lunenburg, Leominster, Fitchburg, and the City of Worcester.
Thinking of divorce?
Have a criminal defense matter?
Contact us today. We offer a Free case evaluation.
Over 35 years courtroom experience and
a reputation for outstanding results.
We believe in providing our clients with the highest quality legal representation
Get the answers you need.
Contact us now to get answers
and advice on the next steps in your legal process.
Contact us if you have a divorce, family law, or criminal defense matter and need answers to complex questions. Our attorneys serve clients throughout Worcester County. Our law offices are located in Fitchburg, Massachusetts and serve the communities of Acton, Ashburnham, Ashby, Ayer, Berlin, Bolton, Clinton, Concord, Fitchburg, Gardner, Groton, Harvard, Lancaster, Leominster, Lunenburg, Pepperell, Princeton, Shirley, Templeton, Townsend, West Boylston, and Worcester.
Have a question?
We’re here to help. Email us your question.
- Can two people involved in a fight both just drop the assault and battery charges?
- Already on probation and then I got involved in a fight in Fitchburg.
- My neighbor threatened me. Is that an assault?
- Do we need a divorce lawyer or can we write up agreement ourselves?
- Do I have any rights to my wife’s house in Leominster?
- What You Need to Know about Massachusetts Child Support Massachusetts has enacted new child support guidelines as of August 1, 2013 and they shall be applied to all child support orders and judgments entered after the effective date. There shall be a rebuttable presumption that these guidelines apply in all cases establishing or modifying ...
- Reasons For Spousal Support/Alimony Modification Prior to the Alimony Reform Act of 2011 there was no statute in MA to guide lawyers, judges and litigants on who was entitled to alimony, who could be ordered to pay, how much and for what period of time. As a result it was up ...
- Choosing the Right Drunk Driving Defense Attorney – Because Everyone Makes Mistakes Sometimes The consumption of alcohol has been around since almost the beginning of time. Even in ancient times wine was a favorite beverage. Alcohol is so popular, songs have been written about it. But one thing they didn’t have back in the days of Roman empires ...